The New Zealand Experience
Pathway to Your Success
Apprenticeship/Cadetship with Leighs Construction
If you think you will make a great apprentice/cadet and here is some more information for you, about Leighs Construction and our expectations
What we want from you as an Apprentice?
• Complete your Apprenticeship in 3-4 years
• Be a good company representative
• Have a good attendance record at work
• Complete book work regularly
• Maintain work diary
• Develop your tool-kit
• Attend regular night classes
What does Leighs Construction offer Apprentices?
• Paid employment during and after the Apprenticeship
• Mentors to assist with your training and development
• Regular evaluations on site by mentors
• Monthly meetings with mentors and management
• Updates from training organization
• Increased pay rates after completing unit standards
If you are interested in being a Construction Management Cadet or a Quanity Surveyor Cadet, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
and incluide a cover letter and updates resume.
Leighs Construction is the leader of the next generation of innovative and highly successful construction companies. We push the boundaries and think outside the square while managing challenging and interesting projects.
Our organisation is set to experience significant growth as we become heavily involved in the rebuild of Christchurch. This will provide fantastic opportunities within an already exciting organisation.
Our team is aspirational, driven, energetic and passionate. As we continue to grow we seek expressions of interest from high calibre candidates looking for an opportunity to play their part in one of the worlds’ most exciting commercial construction opportunities.
Our History and Track Record
• Operating since 1995,
• Completed hundreds of projects for a wide range of clients,
• Completed a number of international projects,
• Regularly awarded and recognised by industry as one of New Zealand’s best construction companies.